MEMBERSHIP HOLD POLICY
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than five (5) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Membership hold requests are available in 30, 60 and 90-day increments.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
- If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
- Members are allowed up to one (1) hold per calendar year.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION POLICY (COMMITMENT MEMBERSHIPS)
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do), membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be canceled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note: If you have a scheduled payment within this period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellation of memberships prior to the expiration date require a buyout of the difference between commitment level price and our monthly (non-contract) membership.